Date & Time: Wed, May 5 @ 6:00pm - 10:00pm
Address: 1301 Market St, San Diego, CA 92101
Cinco De Mayo!
Quartyard and Cazadores Tequila Presents:
Cinco De Mayo featuring DJ Sets from
Oscar P (West Coast Weekender)
Eric Medina (West Coast Weekender, The Deep End)
Cazadores hosts will be on site with tasters and we are featuring our taco plates menu and drink specials!
Padres game on at 5pm
Pineapple Guava Margarita – Cazadores Reposado Tequila, Pineapple, Guava, Lime, Lemon, Agave with a Tajin Rim – 7
Hibiscus Paloma – Cazadores Blanco Tequila, Grapefruit Juice, Agave, Hibiscus Syrup, Splash of Lime with a Salted Rim – 7
Quartyard Sunburn – Union Mezcal, Lime Juice, Agave, Muddled Serrano Peppers, Splash of Cranberry Juice with a Tajin Rim – 7
Stone Buenaveza Mexican Lager – 5.75
Tequila Shot and a Beer – 11
HOW WE KEEP YOU AND OUR STAFF SAFE
COVID-19 GUEST OUTLINE
– Guests that are sick or exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home. Symptoms include: fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, congestion, runny nose, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.
– Face coverings must be worn when entering and checking in, walking to the restroom or bar, exiting, and any time you are not seated at your table. Face coverings are not required when seated at a seat.
– Hand sanitizer and soap are provided in the restroom.
– Maintain 6 feet of physical distance from other tables, please do not approach groups outside of the table that you are sat with.
– Wash your hands regularly.
– Guests and staff will self report if any signs of COVID-19 arise within 14 days of attending the event at Quartyard to email@example.com
– Guests that do not adhere to the outline rules will be given 2 warnings and then asked to leave the premises (3 strikes and you’re out).
– Please be sure to follow all other rules outlined by Quartyard and as rules and conditions are continually changing please be patient and understanding with Quartyard personnel.