Date & Time: Sun, May 30 @ 12:00pm - 4:00pm
Address: 1301 Market St, San Diego, CA 92101
Every Sunday we are busting out the grill and offering a BBQ and Surf & Turf menu all day from 12-close. Check the menu below!
Sunday Funday is BACK!
12pm-4pm (free w/ RSVP, subject to capacity)
Vinyl DJ sets from: FeelIt Records Selektors:
CHIEF SWEAT, CHULAJUANA,
DRE TRAV, BROUGHGHAM,
d’ ELEGANCE, and MARKALAN
…sultry, funk, raraties, b-sides, hip-hop, boogie, and everything between.
HOW WE KEEP YOU AND OUR STAFF SAFE
COVID-19 GUEST OUTLINE
– Guests that are sick or exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home. Symptoms include: fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, congestion, runny nose, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.
– Face coverings must be worn when entering and checking in, walking to the restroom or bar, exiting, and any time you are not seated at your table. Face coverings are not required when seated at a seat.
– Hand sanitizer and soap are provided in the restroom.
– Maintain 6 feet of physical distance from other tables, please do not approach groups outside of the table that you are sat with.
– Wash your hands regularly.
– Guests and staff will self report if any signs of COVID-19 arise within 14 days of attending the event at Quartyard to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Guests that do not adhere to the outline rules will be given 2 warnings and then asked to leave the premises (3 strikes and you’re out).
– Please be sure to follow all other rules outlined by Quartyard and as rules and conditions are continually changing please be patient and understanding with Quartyard personnel.