Date & Time:
Tue, Jan 12 @ 5:30pm - 9:00pm
Address: 1301 Market St, San Diego, CA 92101
Quartyard will be transformed into a hybrid Skating Rink and To-Go Taco Cantina
Tuesday Jan 12, 19, and 26 from 5:30-8:30pm
Roller Skaters: Register on this page
We are limiting 20 skaters at a time and opening up registration to 30 registered participants. There is a small fee to ensure RSVPs show up to skate.
Participants must have their own gear and we recommend for only experienced roller skaters to participate and to wear proper safety gear. All other details for participants are found below.
Our Take-out menu is open and available from 330-830 every Tuesday
Quartyard adheres to all county restaurant service outlines.
*TO ENSURE SAFETY, ALL ROLLER SKATERS MUST BE REGISTERED IN ORDER TO SKATE, NO EXCEPTIONS.*
COVID-19 PARTICIPANT SAFETY OUTLINE
- The roller skating portion of Quartyard will be clearly marked off as a fitness area. In order to create a safe environment for participants, staff, and guests, we ask that you abide by the following safety measures.
- Participants that are sick or exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home. Symptoms include: fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, congestion, runny nose, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.
- Face coverings must be worn when entering and checking in at the market participant area, any time a participant is not roller skating or going outside of the marked skate area they must wear a mask (i.e. using the restroom, exiting, entering, speaking to staff, etc.)
- Participants shall be temperature and/or symptom screened upon arrival and asked to use hand sanitizer.
- No rentals or gear will be provided or offered at Quartyard.
- Maintain 6 feet of physical distance while skating. Avoid physical contact with participants outside of your house/family.
- All participants must register to skate and there are no walk-ups or drop-ins will be allowed at this time. We will cap the skating area to 20 total roller skaters at one time.
- Wash your hands regularly
- Participants will self report if any signs of COVID-19 arise within 14 days of participation in Roller Skates and Taco Plates at Quartyard.
- Participants that do not adhere to the outline rules will be given 2 warnings and then asked to leave the premises (3 strikes and you’re out).
- Please be sure to follow all other rules outlined by Quartyard and as rules and conditions are continually changing please be patient and understanding with Quartyard personnel.
- Waiver Must Be Signed by each roller skating participant
- Must be adult or accompanied by an adult if you are a minor