Date & Time: Tue, Jan 26 @ 12:00pm - 1:30pm
Address: 1301 Market St, San Diego, CA 92101
Women, learn the basics of self-defense at Quartyard.
This class is presented free of charge w/ a suggested donation ($10+) to the instructor Francesca Petrolo. Maximum participants is capped at 20 women.
All current Covid-19 fitness protocol will be practiced*
About Francesca Petrolo
Francesca is from Italy, Rome . She is a boxing and kickboxing coach and personal trainer. Her specialties are in kettlebell training, Bulgarian bag , hydrocore bag which I’m certificated and weckmethod.
Her website: Francescapt.com
Questions for Francesca call/text —> 858-322-9751
What to bring: Personal big towel for do something on the ground and water
About the Course: The course program is divided into 4 parts.
Part I: Introduction and explanation of the purpose of the course and what we are going to teach women about protecting themselves from harm.
Part II: Practice drills like: arms swing, clap , stand up, right base position.
Part III: Main techniques and leverage including:
– Learn to ask for help and scream
– How to face the opponent if they are getting too close to you
– How to deal with the opponent if they squeezes your body
– How to free yourself from the grip on one wrist or both wrists
– How to free yourself when the opponent grabs your neck with 2 hands.
– How to get free when the opponent grabs your neck with his arm from behind.
Part IV: Simulating aggression and changing the partner.
*The class is limited to 20 total participants, please only sign up if you will attend and if you are registered and no longer need your pass, please email email@example.com to give up your spot.