updated: Oct 8, 2020
YourCityBlock is back on the block serving sit down lunch and dinner. Current guidelines require guests to purchase a meal along with alcoholic drinks. We have plenty of socially distanced seating and you are able to make a reservation.
We are following service guidelines outlined by the county of San Diego to provide safe service to our guests and a safe workplace for our team.
We appreciate your cooperation and patience during these unique times and are here to answer any questions you may have. Below is a guide to our most current operating procedures, we will update information regularly during these dynamic times.
- Guests must wear a mask when entering, exiting, going to and from the restroom, and any time you are not seated at your table.
- Wash your hands.
- If you’re sick or are showing signs of sickness, please stay home.
- Please maintain 6 feet distance from other guests.
Curent Operating Hours (as of Sep 9):
Mon-Tues – 3pm-10pm | Wed – Sun – 12pm-10pm (subject to change)
How to make a reservation: Make your reservation at OpenTable
New Menu: We’ve added some new items to the menu and a seasonal drink menu for you to enjoy! The sliders are AMAZING, and the new craft cocktails are awesome!
BYOD [Bring Your Own Dog]: On leash dogs are allowed in the dine-in patio seating. We ask that you try to walk your dog around before arriving in order to give them an opportunity to relieve themselves. Thank you!
Dog Run: The dog run is currently closed due to current guidelines.
Seahorse Coffee: Our favorite coffee spot is open during normal business hours!
Events & Live Music: These will be not taking place at this time. We hope to be back to creating events and live music soon.
How you can support
- Come to Quartyard and please coorporate with the new guidelines to ensure optimal safety and enjoyment.
- Be patient. The new guidelines for operations are new grounds for all of us.
How you can reach us: Events@quartyardsd.com or direct message our Instagram.