Updated: Jan 27, 2021
YourCityBlock is back on the block serving dine in. Guests must order a food item in order to order alcohol per the county guidelines.
We are following all current service guidelines outlined by the county of San Diego to provide safe service to our guests and a safe workplace for our team.
We appreciate your cooperation and patience during these unique times and are here to answer any questions you may have. Below is a guide to our most current operating procedures, we will update information regularly during these dynamic times.
- Guests must wear a mask when entering, exiting, going to and from the restroom, and any time you are not seated at your table.
- Wash your hands.
- If you’re sick or are showing signs of sickness, please stay home.
- Please maintain 6 feet distance from other guests.
Curent Operating Hours (as of Dec 31):
Mon – CLOSED | Tues + Wed – 330pm-830pm | Tr – Sun – 12pm-830pm
*CLOSED WHEN IT RAINS* (subject to change) | Dog Run is currently Closed
How to make a reservation: Make your reservation at OpenTable
New Menu: We’ve added some new items to the menu and a seasonal drink menu for you to enjoy! The sliders are AMAZING, and the new craft cocktails are awesome!
BYOD [Bring Your Own Dog]: On leash dogs are allowed in the dine-in patio seating. We ask that you try to walk your dog around before arriving in order to give them an opportunity to relieve themselves. Thank you!
Dog Run: The dog run is currently closed due to current guidelines.
Seahorse Coffee: Our favorite coffee spot is open during normal business hours (below).
Sat & Sun: 7am-3:45pm
Events & Live Music: The state now allows entertainment in the current Purple Tier, we are working on creating a quality and safe entertainment program for the community, stay tuned!
How you can support
- Come to Quartyard and please coorporate with the new guidelines to ensure optimal safety and enjoyment.
- Be patient. The new guidelines for operations are new grounds for all of us.
How you can reach us: Events@quartyardsd.com or direct message our Instagram.