[A message from Shane, your host of SMOKED: A LIVE EXPERIENCE happening Friday Nov 16 at Quartyard.]
We’re fixin to show y’all city slickers a good ole fashioned family style BBQ this Friday under the East Village stars.
The bandwagon has been collecting some mighty fine cuts and ingredients to serve up a belly bubblin’ feast. Here’s a sneak peak of what Chef Tommy & Chef Ivan have cooking under the smoke:
- Whole Pork Asado locally sourced from the Bloom Family Farms in Alpine, California.
- A Western twist on Moroccan Chicken Tagine
- La Caja China Pork Belly Skewers, Green BBQ
- Sides galore including Jalapeno Cornbread, Elote, Watermelon Salad, and Ranchero Beans.
- And a whiskey infused dessert you do not want to miss.
Thirsty? Of course you are. We’ve called in delicious libations from our pals at Buffalo Trace Whiskey, Santa Margherita Wines, and East Village brewmaster Benny is serving up some pints from 10 Barrel Brewery.
Some helpful tips on the night: the feast is outside so wear layers. There will be heaters on site. Camping attire encouraged. Come very very hungry.
Get there at 6pm to pick your spot and meet your dinner mates, dinner starts at 7pm and entertainment from Blue Deux will be going ’til 10pm.
Grab your friends and family and secure your seat if you haven’t already, limited seating is available.